MOST ENERGY EFFICIENT PUMP
New SuperFlo® VS Variable Speed Pumps bring the remarkable energy cost savings of variable speed technology to everyday pools that require up to a 1.5-HP pump. They dramatically reduce energy costs by moving water more efficiently at lower speeds. You can save as much as 80%*—up to $1,300 each year*—compared to conventional, single-speed pumps.
- No expensive rewiring needed: automatically recognizes and adapts to your 115- or 230-volt power
- Ideal for new and standard pool pump replacement
- Simple, easy-to-use digital control keypad
- Three programmable speeds, plus override capability
- Real-time, 24-hour clock
- Ultra-quiet totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor
- The superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward® SuperPump® and existing Pentair SuperFlo pumps
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
For professional installation and possible extension of product warranty,
please call us: 386-615-7425.